Operator Dispatch And Messaging Centers
Operator Dispatch and Transcription: Operator-Dispatch Centers, such as those which accept messages from a customer's callers and relay them to a pager or cellphone, may utilize Interpage's TAP Messaging Gateway as a means to provide their customers with a larger field of messages devices and methods to receive transcribed messages from their callers. Instead of dispatch to just one device, such as a pager or cellphone, Operator Dispatch Messaging or Transcrption Centers can benefit from offering their customers notification options to nearly any device or telecommunications service, from cell phones to pagers and satellite phones, as well as fax, e-mail, and voice.
Best of all, there is no additional equipment or costs required - Dispatch Centers may use the method which they have always used - TAP/IXO dispatch - to send messages to the Interpage TAP Messaging Gateway, and Interpage will interconnect all received messages with the given subscriber's cellphones, pagers, e-mail and other end destinations. All that's required is a change is the destination number where messages are dispatched to, and you and your customer are ready to go!
Please review the Operator Dispatch and Transcription page for additional details on service features, simple set-up, service examples, and pricing.
Fire/Alarm/Instrusion and Monitoring Services
Test text here
Interpage's Operator Dispatch and Voicemail Dispatch allow you to:
* Receive messages on your text (or numeric) pager(s) from callers without e-mail access, WWW access, etc., who need a way to reach you by dictating a simple message to an operator or leaving a voicemail which will be transcribed to a text message.
* Not worry about access and per-use charges which many other carriers charge: All Interpage operator dispatch and voicemail dispatch plans are either unlimited or offer a generous 10,000 received messages per month.
* Connect any pager, either one you currently own, one from any paging company, or an alpha-capable cellular telephone or GSM SMS International mobile to the dispatch service(s).
* Have callers leave operator or voicemail messages via a Toll-Free 800 or 888 number at no cost to them. (A non-800 number is available for international access or if you do not want callers to be able to message you for free.)
* Retrieve any messages you may have missed by calling into the Operator Service and having an operator send you missed pages (all operator pages are numbered for reference), or calling into your personal unlimited use voicemail box and listening to messages which have been left for you and transcribed to your pager
* Have pages sent to one or more pagers, and or screen, filter, and direct your pages based upon the content of the message
* Have pages sent to one or more e-mail addresses. You may also send e-mail to others using the operator by designating recipients in your Interpage account who are mailed to when you so indicate to the operator or in a voicemail message
* Have pages sent to one or more fax machines